Resources: Email Marketing for Nonprofits
We had a great turnout at the August 5th meeting of the NFN4Good Techclub. The discussions among the attendees from various local nonprofits were very informative and lively. Everyone benefits from real life working knowledge exchanged by members.
Thank you to all present digital assets managers, community managers, communication directors, executive directors, consultants and volunteers board members of local nonprofits.
We also want to say a big “Welcome” to our new members:
- Janet Vasey, Neighborhood Health Clinic
- Curt Bradbury, Careersource SouthwestFlorida
- Jewel Sanchez, Cancer Alliance of Naples
- Donna Johnston, Immokalee Family Literacy Academy
I mentioned a lot of resources during the presentation and discussions. You will find them embedded in Storify with all links and mentions.
- Email Marketing Slide Show published on Google Drive
- Email Marketing Glossary published on Google Drive
- Link to article on Fast Company on how to write better Subject lines to increase open rates
- Link to “Email Services Provider Report 2014” by Idealist Consulting and a few more details.
- Tweets and graphics from the Social Webzes, too.
If this peaked your interest and you’d like to participate in our future NFN4Good TechClub meetings, check out our Meetup space for future meetings and dates.
web & mobile developer for business and nonprofits in Naples, Florida. WordPress Meetup SWFL organizer, Netsquared organizer, #nptech, photographer.
Works at Pauli Systems, Naples , FL (project manager for Enterprise WordPress and CiviCRM implementations, custom API integrations) , volunteer at NPTechProjects providing nonprofit technology support and education in Florida and deputy on WordPress Global Community Team.