#t4gswfl in the News & August Meeting Evaluation Results
Big “Thank you” to Robin DeMattia, who has taken on the media outreach of our meetings announcements. Here are examples from Gulfshore Business Daily as well as Florida Weekly’s Club notes. Out of 22 participants at August’s meeting, six submitted their session evaluation and comments. Thank you! Your opinion is important to us, and we appreciate the time you took to go through the questions. Since June we regularly asked for participation in meeting surveys, with very low turnout. This month we got a fair size of responses after a few rounds of reminders. It is our hope that publishing the results, will motivate some more of you also to participate in these surveys. #BetterTogether
Happy Labor Day Weekend! And see you all Tuesday!
Gulfshore Business published it in Daily newsletter on August 22, 2016
Florida Weekly added it to the events announcements
Last week’s hard-copy contained an announcement of next week’s meeting.
Thank you to Cindy Pierce for included us in today’s Club Notes online
Event Evaluation: August 2016
Here the responses to last month’s meeting survey. Thank you all who took the time to respond. Your input is crucial and we, appreciate the time you took to offer your feedback.
Three, who check other added comments:
- got my attention..not a techie. Need assistance to be involved for 2016.
- This is an iterative effort!
- Somewhere between number 2 and number 3!
What did you like about the event?
- Lots of time for Q & A – help from others present.
- The information was given in a friendly tone and it certainly is helpful to some. However, I think guest speakers who have actually done the work to launch and maintain a successful Giving Tuesday would be very welcome. And please don’t allow those that run alleged PR companies who just churn out content that obviously is stuck in the old school world of communications be those speakers. There are leaders throughout SW Florida from non profits or agencies who are outstanding representatives of their crafts.
- Birgit’s presentations
- Opportunity to advance our Senior Friendship Health Center community awareness to a new market thru new channels.
- The pace and inclusiveness of meeting attendees and subject matter experts.
- I like the presentation style a lot, also nice people and good networking, and great food!
What did you dislike about the event?
- Video presentation weak.
- See above for more details. More guest speakers with real world experience.
- Nothing! Thanks for the food after a long day. It is good you have the funding for that amenity.
- Not one single thing!
How did you hear about this event?
- Birgit invited me and I made the effort to attend and learn.
- IIAC Immokalee at first, now I’m on mailing list
What topics would you most like to learn about or discuss at a Tech4Good SWFL meeting?
- More on how to interpret data that your website tracks.
- More about effective communication via social media, video technology, more that are similar to your upcoming Facebook sessions. Real world solutions to real world concerns.
- Looking forward to the meetings in the schedule
- I just want to attend and learn at this point.
- Time management.
- Can’t think of anything but will let you know if I do. Thank you so much for doing this!
web & mobile developer for business and nonprofits in Naples, Florida. WordPress Meetup SWFL organizer, Netsquared organizer, #nptech, photographer.
Works at Pauli Systems, Naples , FL (project manager for Enterprise WordPress and CiviCRM implementations, custom API integrations) , volunteer at NPTechProjects providing nonprofit technology support and education in Florida and deputy on WordPress Global Community Team.