#SWFLGives on #GivingTuesday – Your local information for the global initiative
November 29th, 2016 is #GivingTuesday! Although a global giving initiative, giving is mostly hyperlocal. People love to connect with the local nonprofit organization and do good together.
Better Together is #GivingTuesday locally. Tech4Good SWFL is a partner in #GivingTuesday and provides resources for local charities, who want to participate.
We also keep residents of Southwest Florida updated about local activities around #GivingTuesday.
Follow Hashtag #swflgives for local updates and amplification for local nonprofits.
We will open up registration September 15 at this space, and kick off the initiative during our October 4th, 2016 meeting.
Watch this space and our twitter feed for announcements. In the meantime browse the posts listed be low about last year’s campaign.
Your local organizations participating:
- Oct 4th Meeting: Implementing #GivingTuesday & Your Branding & #SWFLGives
- August Meeting Recap & Resources: #GivingTuesday & Google Analytics
- Aug 2nd - Getting Started: Google Analytics & #GivingTuesday
- #SWFLGives on #GivingTuesday 2015 - Tuesday December 1st, 2015 - LiveBlog
- SWFL nonprofits & charities are getting ready for #GivingTuesday
- Recap and Resources: Prepare for #GivingTuesday - Checklist, Ideas, Guides, free online webinars for nonprofits, and more!
- Online Fundraising Tools for Nonprofits & #SWFLGives Meeting November 3rd
- Getting Ready for #GivingTuesday - Sep 1, 2015 Meeting
- Are you ready for #GivingTuesday 2015?
- Better Together! #SWFLGives on #GivingTuesday