Strategic Planning – TechClub meeting on April 7, 2015
With the growth of our Tech4Good SWFL TechClub, our new name and our national affiliations, it is time to do some strategic planning for the future! Where are we going? What are we doing? How do we get there? Let’s find the answers together!
Our facilitator for the beginning of this exploration is Donna Johnston. Donna comes to us as a member first, but a member who is trained in facilitation and conflict management. Here’s what you need to do:
- Bring your ideas, enthusiasm, experience and general good wits to the April 7th meeting!
- Complete our topics survey, using the topics of our last 22 events and have you rate them on a scale from 1 to 5. If you are not able to make the next meeting, we still need your opinion, so please, please fill out our survey!
- Last meeting we distributed two worksheets so we can get a head start on the SWOT analysis, they are provided online as PDF here. Please get yourself a copy and make some notes. If you are not able to make it to the April 7th meeting, we still would like to get your input. Please send us your completed forms photo or scanned via email, or you can mail your hard copy to:
Pauli Systems, attn. Birgit Pauli-Haack, 3960 Radio Road #103, Naples, FL 34104
Tuesday, April 7, 2015 6:00 PM to 8:00 PM
Vanderbilt Presbyterian Church
1225 Piper Blvd, Naples, FL (map)
(West side entrance – across Immokalee Road from Sams – park by the bus)
- Donna Johnston on Strategic Planning
- Q & A
- Catered by Nico’s Kitchen
Mark your calendars and plan on joining us for an evening of fellowship, support, networking and information. As always, the event is free of charge but RSVP is requested (as we need to know how much food and soft drinks we need to bring:-)
Hosted by: Birgit Pauli-Haack,Relevanza and James McDonald, Consultant.
Thank you to our Sponsors:
- Vanderbilt Presbyterian Church
- NTEN – Nonproft Technology Network
- Netsquared / Techsoup Global
- Relevanza – strategic. innovative. communication
web & mobile developer for business and nonprofits in Naples, Florida. WordPress Meetup SWFL organizer, Netsquared organizer, #nptech, photographer.
Works at Pauli Systems, Naples , FL (project manager for Enterprise WordPress and CiviCRM implementations, custom API integrations) , volunteer at NPTechProjects providing nonprofit technology support and education in Florida and deputy on WordPress Global Community Team.