May 7 – Case Studies: The Power of Google G-Suite for Nonprofit Organizations
Join us on Tuesday, May 7th, as Tech4Good SWFL host Birgit Pauli-Haack shares Case Studies supporting the Power of G-Suite.
- When: May 7, 2019, 6pm to 8pm
- Where: Unitarian Universalist Congregation, 6340 Napa Woods Way · Naples, FL
- Cost: Free, donation for light dinner appreciated.
Google G-Suite comes with a vast amount of features and integrations that help you and your organization streamline processes and collaborations.
We have looked at various uses at previous meetings. During this meeting, Birgit will share a few case studies and processes she used in the last 12 months to organize events, manage sponsorships, create social media graphics and public calendars, and send individualized emails in bulk and on a schedule. We will cover:
- Using Google Doc, Google Sheets and Mail Merge a 3rd party Extension; how to create PDFs with personalized information and send via email to donors. Useful for organizations that do not have a donor management system.
- Creating Reusable Social Media Graphics and Memes for team collaboration with Google Sheets.
- Creating a public calendar as a community resource for your supporters or coalition members
- Creating an ebook or annual report w/Google Docs
- Creating a survey with Google Form and Graphics.
We will end the evening with attendees picking the two most useful case studies to review.
5:30 set-up and new members
6:00 Dinner* & introductions
7:45 Q & A
8:00 The end and clean-up
“The Warm Up” ~ All first-time attendees will be greeted at 5:30 pm and will be introduced to our other members to help get the lay of the land, so to speak: What are Tech4Good, the agenda, and some of the routines we established throughout the meeting.
We invite all local nonprofit organizations to network, learn, test and explore new technologies, to exchange ideas and best practices. #nptech #t4gswfl #nptechclub #net2
Thank you to all our sponsors for their generous support!
web & mobile developer for business and nonprofits in Naples, Florida. WordPress Meetup SWFL organizer, Netsquared organizer, #nptech, photographer.
Works at Pauli Systems, Naples , FL (project manager for Enterprise WordPress and CiviCRM implementations, custom API integrations) , volunteer at NPTechProjects providing nonprofit technology support and education in Florida and deputy on WordPress Global Community Team.