Mar 7 – Using Google Drive – Tips & Tricks for Nonprofit Teams
Join us for a discussion about Google for Nonprofits program, how to sign-up and what services you can use. Get more out of Google Drive: Google’s popular cloud-based file sharing and word processing, spreadsheet and presentation software.
When: Tuesday, March 7, 2017, at 6 pm EST
Where: Unitarian Universalist Congregation, 6340 Napa Woods Way, Naples, FL
“You are changing the world. We want to help! Google for Nonprofits offers organizations like yours free access to Google tools like Gmail, Google Calendar, Google Drive, Google Ad Grants, YouTube for Nonprofits and more. These tools can help you reach new donors and volunteers, work more efficiently, and tell your nonprofit’s story.” (Google for Nonprofits website)
Then we will learn from of each other’s best tips & tricks for using Google Drive to facilitate online collaboration and increase productivity.
You will learn
- How to co-author documents w/ revision control on Google Docs
- How to use a mail merge extension with Google Sheets and Google Docs
- How to use Google Slides for designing social media graphics and for presentations
- An Introduction to Google Forms to collect user information directly into spreadsheets or run surveys or quizzes
- How to use Google Sheets to upload to Google Calendar or to create a Google Map of locations
Birgit Pauli-Haack will facilitate the meeting and answer questions. If you send in your questions about Google Drive in advance to email@example.com, she will have a reply ready:-)
Participants are encouraged to share their processes and discuss them with the group.
“The Warm Up” ~ All first-time attendees will be greeted at 5:30 pm and will be introduced to our other members to help get the lay of the land, so to speak: What are Tech4Good, the agenda, and some of the routines we establish throughout the meeting.
We invite all local nonprofit organizations to network, learn, test and explore new technologies, to exchange ideas and best practices. #nptech #t4gswfl #nptechclub #net2
- 5:30 pm Welcome New Members: Meet, Greet & Setup
- 6:00 pm Dinner & Introductions
- 6:30 pm Program
- 7:30 pm Q & A, Networking
Thank you to all our Sponsors