Beef up your Search Engine Visibility through Google+ 501 TechClub SWFL 3/4/2014
Google+, the giant search engine’s social platform, is second only behind Facebook in terms of monthly visitors. Facebook has increasingly been in the news for Facebook Fake Likes and Fake friends. What does all this mean?
What makes Google+ really stand out is its connectionn to the largest search engine which indexes Google+ Posts, augments listings with brand pages and connects your website with your Google+ Pages and Profiles
Our next 501TechClub meeting is all about the Google-ization of your online communication.
The list of topics, James McDonald and Birgit Pauli-Haack will guide you through include:
- Google Local – How to claim your business?
- What kind of Page should you get?
- Page Managers, 3rd Party access to Google Page
- What is Google Authorship? And how to connect the website w/ Google Authorship
- Way’s to post to Google – Anatomy of a Google Post (Formating, tagging, linking, location)
- Circle policies: target posts to specific audiences (donors, beneficiaries, members, public, sponsors)
- Listen via ‘saved searches’, and hashtags.
- As a Bonus: How to Auto-post from WordPress to Google+
Tuesday, March 4, 2014
6:00 PM to 8:00 PM
- Catered by Nico’s Kitchen and soft drinks for every one.
As always, the event is free of charge but RSVP is requested (as we need to know how much food and soft drinks we need to bring:-)
Hosted by : James McDonald, NFN Education & Birgit Pauli-Haack, NFN4Good
web & mobile developer for business and nonprofits in Naples, Florida. WordPress Meetup SWFL organizer, Netsquared organizer, #nptech, photographer.
Works at Pauli Systems, Naples , FL (project manager for Enterprise WordPress and CiviCRM implementations, custom API integrations) , volunteer at NPTechProjects providing nonprofit technology support and education in Florida and deputy on WordPress Global Community Team.