April 2nd – The Nonprofit Technology Stack
Join us on Tuesday, April 2nd, as Tech4Good SWFL host Birgit Pauli-Haack explores key questions that help determine the technology stack that is best for your organization.
- When: April 2, 2019, 6pm to 8pm
- Where: Unitarian Universalist Congregation, 6340 Napa Woods Way · Naples, FL
- Cost: Free, donation for light dinner appreciated.
We will explore the burning questions: What’s out there, in hardware, software and services? What do people use and how does it fit into an overall technology strategy that serves your organizations strategic plan and mission? And much, much more.
We will talk about how the following can fit or not into your organization.
- Computer Hardware (Windows, Mac, Chromebooks, Tablets)
- Securing personal computers on public wifi (mobile phones, etc.)
- Email Services (organizational history and domain)
- Office Application from Google to Office 365 to Libre/Open Office
- Website CMS / Services
- Email Marketing
- Graphic Programs
5:30 set-up and new members
6:00 Dinner* & introductions
7:45 Q & A
8:00 The end and clean-up
“The Warm Up” ~ All first-time attendees will be greeted at 5:30 pm and will be introduced to our other members to help get the lay of the land, so to speak: What are Tech4Good, the agenda, and some of the routines we established throughout the meeting.
We invite all local nonprofit organizations to network, learn, test and explore new technologies, to exchange ideas and best practices. #nptech #t4gswfl #nptechclub #net2.
Thank you to all our sponsors for their generous support!
web & mobile developer for business and nonprofits in Naples, Florida. WordPress Meetup SWFL organizer, Netsquared organizer, #nptech, photographer.
Works at Pauli Systems, Naples , FL (project manager for Enterprise WordPress and CiviCRM implementations, custom API integrations) , volunteer at NPTechProjects providing nonprofit technology support and education in Florida and deputy on WordPress Global Community Team.